Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Six Flags Magic Mountain
06-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Hey Guys,

Just finished off My California Trip, Went to Disney, Knotts, and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Seeing ive done Disney and Knotts, before plus there was no new rides, Ill post some pictures of Six Flags Magic Mountain

[Image: 2qcjr09.jpg]

Looking at Six Flags From The Parking lot

[Image: 2nqslqa.jpg]

We started the day with X2 Awesome coaster, it was my girlfriends first time at SFMM and she loved this coaster.

So my camera skills were lacking so i will fill in where we forgot to take pictures, Goliath was next, awesome coaster lots of airtime, Then Colossus in which only one side was running.

[Image: 5x0i28.jpg]

After that we went on Scream which reminds me why they call it Six Flags over Asphalt as you can literally still see the parking spaces underneath the ride.

Following that we went on Batman the Ride which was the standard BTR.

[Image: 2yv3wyd.jpg]

After this we rode Riddlers revenge, which was an awesome standup (never thought i would say that).

Following that we went on Gold Rusher, which kinda sucked though it was a nice little terrain coaster.
Following that we waited for Superman for about 15 minutes, then decided not to wait another hour as we had just rode this in Australia.
After that we went on Ninja, which is a great little suspended coaster, its a shame these are on there way out.

Now back to the pictures

[Image: dwtbno.jpg]

Terminator Salvation

[Image: 29wn2w0.jpg]

Some Pre ride theming (we had to look around to make sure we were still at a Six Flags)

[Image: 2881qg1.jpg]

Me

[Image: 1fvj1v.jpg]

Nerd Train Shot

[Image: 23hn3tc.jpg]

My Girlfriend with Train in Background

[Image: 140i4wi.jpg]

More Line Theming

[Image: 1fvj1v.jpg]

TRAIN

[Image: jt535z.jpg]

Theming

[Image: dgij53.jpg]

Then we got to the station... and it broke down. Luckily it was only 15 minutes

[Image: 2ihkp6c.jpg]

And the final bit of theming

[Image: 30u3gqd.jpg]

But then we went in the station and whats this??? Station Theming and A Pre Trip Movie...????? this cant be Six Flags.

[Image: 23gxu15.jpg]

But wait, there was more in room 2

[Image: 2jfyvyf.jpg]

More Room 2.

Then we went on the coaster itself, and it was AWESOME, nothing beats a GCI when it comes to a woody, and this one outdid itself. Definately up there with Thunderhead at Dollywood.

After this we waited in line for Deja Vu, which, Shocker, broke down. after waiting for 15 minutes we got out of line, we didnt see it run for the rest of the day.

After this we went on Tatsu, which is by far the best Flyer out there. After this we went on Vortex which is just a painful Arrow Looper. After this we decided to do X2 again because we were right there and the line was only 30 Minutes.

[Image: bit6qc.jpg]

We finished off the day with Revolution, which considering its Age still gives a nice Ride.

That was it for our trip to Cali, unfortunatly work got in the way so we missed Castle Park, but theres always next year.

Sadly for the next 2 weeks i have Family and Work Stuff, so No Dorney or the Great Escape. So next PTR will be Orlando in 3 weeks with Manta and Holywood Rip Ride and Rockit

[Image: rl_106236.jpg]

Coasters 101

Parks 36
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Ok so i just noticed my pics were way large, i will fix after dinner

Fixed

Coasters 101

Parks 36
06-14-2009, 08:04 PM

Nice pictures! Terminator looks like an awesome ride.

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2009, 10:46 PM

It was, i loved the on board audio, I still believe KD needs a Nice GCI. Sadly i dont see one in our near future.

Coasters 101

Parks 36
06-15-2009, 09:15 AM

Thanks for the pictures. We are going there in August.
06-15-2009, 02:30 PM

The Sharpio era for Sf is reallt turning the company in a different dirrection

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
06-15-2009, 03:22 PM

Absolutely, It was really nice seeing a clean park and friendlyish employees

Coasters 101

Parks 36
06-15-2009, 04:00 PM

Anyone been up to Six Flags America yet this year? I've got my pass printed out and everything, just haven't been able to get up there yet.

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain
I will be going to SFMM August 15th! I will try to take a lot of pics and will give you a review of their ZacSpin coaster. Super pumped about X2! I have yet to ride it. I will also be traveling to Vagas and will have some pics of all the coasters there as well. It's going to be a great 10 day vacation and I can't wait!