A NEW COASTER FOR HERSHEYPARK?

Can anyone say HYPER HYPER HYPER?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 12:01 PM

kdisdabomb Wrote:BUMP:

A NEW COASTER FOR HERSHEYPARK?

Can anyone say HYPER HYPER HYPER?
Yeah i wish but where on earth would they put one?

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
06-11-2010, 02:49 PM

my relatives live in Pa, I need to go visit Dorney and Hershey!

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2010, 05:16 PM

We're hoping for a trip to Hershey in August! YEAH!!!! :-)

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
06-13-2010, 10:00 PM

nice!

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
06-17-2010, 03:32 PM

top coasters there to ride fahrenhieght, great bear, storm runner, lightnig racer, i dont recamend side winder breaks down every time i go :? plus i havent been to dorney since i moved to virginia in 2005 ( used to live in allentown about 15 mins away) 8)
06-17-2010, 05:40 PM

bigbadwolffan1 Wrote:top coasters there to ride fahrenhieght, great bear, storm runner, lightnig racer, i dont recamend side winder breaks down every time i go :?

Hmmm If Farenheit was built before storm runner it would have made sense to me but building a coaster of that size with such low capacity makes me wonder if they were thinking at all... My #1 woodie until I rode El Toro was Lightning racer though. That was my first GCI and I would go to the park and ride it all day and night.. I didnt care much about anything else lol.. As for the other coasters there they are allright.. Great Bear doesnt compare to others like Talon and Afterburn or even Aplengeist.. But its unique the way it travels over the moat and what not.. I love the park its so full of terrian similiar to Busch Gardens we just need to see a nice hyper go into that park or a nice flyer...

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
06-17-2010, 09:03 PM

coasterboysfne Wrote:
bigbadwolffan1 Wrote:top coasters there to ride fahrenhieght, great bear, storm runner, lightnig racer, i dont recamend side winder breaks down every time i go :?

Hmmm If Farenheit was built before storm runner it would have made sense to me but building a coaster of that size with such low capacity makes me wonder if they were thinking at all... My #1 woodie until I rode El Toro was Lightning racer though. That was my first GCI and I would go to the park and ride it all day and night.. I didnt care much about anything else lol.. As for the other coasters there they are allright.. Great Bear doesnt compare to others like Talon and Afterburn or even Aplengeist.. But its unique the way it travels over the moat and what not.. I love the park its so full of terrian similiar to Busch Gardens we just need to see a nice hyper go into that park or a nice flyer...

true but stormrunner was built in '04 i think cuz i was still in PA when it opened but fahrenhieght was built in 2008

fly at the speed of fright ( that is so corny)
06-19-2010, 08:19 PM

Fahrenheit is definitely in my top 10 roller coasters...because well I haven't really ridden anything or gone anywhere that I can speak of yet...maybe when I get older it may escape...the scariest part of the ride is the lift....but I like Fahrenheit over Stormrunner.....I always get neck chopped at the end of Stormrunner
12-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Re: Hershey Park!
Not sure if any of you have heard of the new coaster rumor for 2012 but its a pretty safe bet for a coaster!

Screamscape has some good links to pictures/ rumors etc

however just thought i'd get some of my vids out into the world of coaster people
heres one i made for Hershey this spring
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-5tA3F6eE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-5tA3F6eE</a><!-- m -->

12-24-2010, 02:08 AM
So, what kind coaster do you think they will be getting, wood or steel? I think they will be steel.
12-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Frontseatbill Wrote:So, what kind coaster do you think they will be getting, wood or steel? I think they will be steel.
oh its defiantly steel
i've heard b&m flier or hyper tossed around
and then also intamin mega, im really not sure but i doubt they'd be able to fit a b&m hyper in the small space( markers are around comet, the pond, and creekside catering)

12-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I have read rumors of a B&m Dive Coaster. What I love about HP marketing is this coaster is not planned til 2012 and they are already putting hints out there. There's a fake website and everything.

My favorite words to hear. "ALL CLEAR"
12-25-2010, 06:35 PM
kdman76 Wrote:I have read rumors of a B&m Dive Coaster. What I love about HP marketing is this coaster is not planned til 2012 and they are already putting hints out there. There's a fake website and everything.
Yes i believe i heard that as well! I saw it on keystone thrills, they have lots of good pictures and stuff as well.

Yeah was it Ride Institute of Technology or something like that?

04-23-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but if you head on over to Keystone Thrills, the most recent update shows a possible layout for the 2012 coaster at Hershey. Call me crazy, but I totally see Intimidator 305 in that picture, especially with the area that looks to be the lift having two giant supports.

Here's the linky

http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/201...out-42011/

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...