Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the deal with all this nascar stuff with CF?
08-15-2009, 02:07 PM
what is the deal with all this nascar stuff with CF?
Jeff Gordon riding MF at Cedar Point!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WNFm-Jm60">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WNFm-Jm60</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2009, 07:05 AM

It's CF's new marketing concept in my own words. Last year was reptiles ie: Diamondback & Carolina Cobra, this year its nascar!

I am happy with life
08-16-2009, 04:03 PM

CF has placed an order for a huge supply of those WV hillbilly teeth that they sell in dollar stores. suggested retail price $6.99
08-16-2009, 06:18 PM

Panthers82 Wrote:CF has placed an order for a huge supply of those WV hillbilly teeth that they sell in dollar stores. suggested retail price $6.99

Don't forget the mullet wigs! :lol:
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2009, 10:02 PM

^Y'all think y'all are so cool don't you. Y'all are just like everyone else and think all Nascar fans are rednecks. Well I got news for you, their not. So shut up with all this crap about Nascar fans. I happen to be a huge Nascar fan. Stop stereotyping.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
08-16-2009, 10:38 PM

Travis Wrote:^Y'all think y'all are so cool don't you. Y'all are just like everyone else and think all Nascar fans are rednecks. Well I got news for you, their not. So shut up with all this crap about Nascar fans. I happen to be a huge Nascar fan. Stop stereotyping.

NASCAR is just fine, we are just having fun. I'm a big fan of Dave Blaney.
08-16-2009, 11:10 PM

^I always thought if you put the right car under him he could win races. He more than proved that racin' dirt tracks.

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
08-17-2009, 02:01 PM

Travis Wrote:^I always thought if you put the right car under him he could win races. He more than proved that racin' dirt tracks.

yeah its a shame he has never had a decent ride. I've been impressed that he has been making the races each week in the #66. I heard they may try to race the full race at RIR
08-29-2009, 11:13 AM

^Yeah I remember a few years back he had some decent runs in the #77 Jasper Ford. Didn't he run the #07 for a while too? RCR shoulda given him some better cars then.

08-29-2009, 11:41 AM

Travis Wrote:^Yeah I remember a few years back he had some decent runs in the #77 Jasper Ford. Didn't he run the #07 for a while too? RCR shoulda given him some better cars then.

yeah he had some nice runs in the #77. He almost won in the #93 bill davis Amoco car at Atlanta until the tire came off. There's a lot of guys out there who could win if they were given the right stuff.
04-16-2014, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 01:18 AM by themeparkguy79.)
RE: what is the deal with all this nascar stuff with CF?
CF also brought the Brady Bunch back to KI twice in the last 5 years.
Find all posts by this user