Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Action Theater Topic
01-17-2010, 10:07 PM

I think it'd be cool if they put something simple there, maybe just a good Tilt-A-Whirl. I love those rides, but there's none in the parks around here. They don't cost too much, so they could probably afford it for 2011.

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2010, 10:18 PM

If we get a Tilt-A-Whirl it should be put in the asphalt jungle in front of El Dorado. They could put planters around it with trees and flowers (kind of like how the Carousel is surrounded by planters). They could give the ride a 50's theme and name to go with the Juke Box Diner and El Dorado and really make that area look nice. I think a Huss Giant Frisbee or a Screamin' Swing type ride would be good where the Action Theater is and would make International Street seem more balanced with Beserker on the opposite side! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
01-17-2010, 10:20 PM

A Screamin' Swing would be really great in that spot too. I loved Skyhawk at Cedar Point and have been having withdrawal from not riding it since. That's a really sweet ride and if KD got one it would highly improve my opinion of the park.

Currently Banned
01-17-2010, 10:39 PM

If they were going to make it part of Old VA, they could make the seats look like porch swings and simply name the ride, "The Country Swing". It would fit the theme of Old VA and look nice! Big Grin
01-17-2010, 10:43 PM

^Remember we're talking about a CF park here, better hope for something like CountryHawk or you'll be dissapointed.

Currently Banned
01-17-2010, 10:53 PM

Compared to Backlot Stunt Coaster and Drop Tower, "The Swing Next to the Eiffel Tower" looks like it might be the name... HAHAHA jk small joke. :lol:
01-17-2010, 11:00 PM

Backlot Stunt Coaster, uggh that name just straight up sucks!
01-18-2010, 03:03 PM

kdisdabomb Wrote:Backlot Stunt Coaster, uggh that name just straight up sucks!

I don't know, The Backlot Stunt Coaster name has grown on me I must say
01-18-2010, 04:03 PM

I really think SOMEONE could come up with a better name then Drop Tower, but it is probably too much effort to make another sign.
01-18-2010, 04:05 PM

Ooo...I got one FearFall

Visit My Youtube Page...
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsDominionGuy
I305 ride count: 22
01-18-2010, 04:18 PM

FlightOfFearGuy Wrote:Ooo...I got one FearFall

I've actually suggested that before! I think "Dominion Drop" or "Patriotic Plummet" would be cool too. Patriotic Plummet would be cool only if they gave it a paint job, it would go good with Americana! Big Grin
01-18-2010, 05:43 PM

^My personal favorite is "Doswell Drop."

Currently Banned
01-18-2010, 05:44 PM

I like FearFall and the Patriotic Plummet......hey maybe some suggestions if they want to change it.

I like your thinking Alex4hokies, a repaint is needed and that and Americana would be 2 "patriotic" rides

And I just noticed there is already a topic on this but this one should be kept open and the other one locked.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kdfansite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=503">http://www.kdfansite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=503</a><!-- m -->

That is the unpopular one
01-18-2010, 05:52 PM

kdisdabomb Wrote:And I just noticed there is already a topic on this but this one should be kept open and the other one locked.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kdfansite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=503">http://www.kdfansite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=503</a><!-- m -->

That is the unpopular one

Good call! Thanks for bringing that up! :-)
I went ahead and locked the other topic, so everyone can post here concerning the Action Theater. :-)

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
01-18-2010, 07:30 PM

Lake Charles Guy Wrote:^My personal favorite is "Doswell Drop."

That one is good... so is Dominion Drop.