Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PRESS RELESE: KD'S HAUNT FEARFEAST!
09-04-2008, 04:01 PM
PRESS RELESE: KD'S HAUNT FEARFEAST!
Looking for something to do this fall? Bring your family and friends to FEARFEAST for a frightfully good time!

Halloween Haunt activities start Friday, Sept. 26 and take place every weekend until Nov.1. During Haunt, in the daytime, we offer family oriented Halloween attractions but at night, we roll in the fog, the scary music and the monsters!

For 2 days, Kings Dominion is making it easy for you to bring your friends, family and co-workers to the Mid-Atlantic’s most popular Halloween –themed event Halloween Haunt!

Only $34.95 (ages 3 and above) you can enjoy all day admission – including Halloween Haunt – and…

All-You-Can-Eat PICNIC from 1:30-3:00pm in the group catering pavilion

Enjoy fried chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, rolls, soft drinks, iced tea and brownies.

Park hours on Sept. 27th are 10:30am – 12am (midnight) and Sept. 28th from 10:30am – 10pm.

How to Get Your Tickets: Tickets on sale now!

Advance online purchase only! Place your credit card order online at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kingsdominion.com">www.kingsdominion.com</a><!-- w -->

Click on tickets, then corporate partner

Your company ID is: FFF7

Just print out your eTicket and bring it with you to the Park. There is no service charge.

Ticket Sales end at midnight Sept. 24th
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 11:44 PM

I won't be able to make it out till sometime in October, possibly the middle of October. I have my men's retreat that weekend so I will be busy with that.

I am happy with life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2008, 09:24 AM

This is going to be a fun event. I cant wait....
Find all posts by this user