Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Staff Members
02-02-2010, 08:48 AM

alex4hokies Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:I may be too obnoxious to be a MOD. otherwise I'd ask.
As much as I hate to be "mean", I'm going to have to agree with you. :?

Travis - perfect example: See above.

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2010, 11:07 AM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
coasterboysfne Wrote:Ahhh So Funny... LCG has yet again wasted our time!!!!
Wasnt' a waste of my time. I got a NICE BIG laugh out of it! Cause as much as he wants us to think he was joking - he was TOTALLY serious! :lol: STILL FUNNY!
Why would I be serious about being a mod here? That'd be like Tiger Woods applying to be a marriage counselor, or Michael Jackson applying to be a swim coach.

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2010, 11:25 AM

Lake Charles Guy Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
coasterboysfne Wrote:Ahhh So Funny... LCG has yet again wasted our time!!!!
Wasnt' a waste of my time. I got a NICE BIG laugh out of it! Cause as much as he wants us to think he was joking - he was TOTALLY serious! :lol: STILL FUNNY!
Why would I be serious about being a mod here? That'd be like Tiger Woods applying to be a marriage counselor, or Michael Jackson applying to be a swim coach.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
02-02-2010, 12:20 PM

^ Agreed.

I Have No Homeboy.
02-02-2010, 05:44 PM

OH? Nikki wants to be a moderator for KDfansite? thats a good idea!! Nikki would make an awesome moderator! she knows alot about Kings Dominion and enjoys being on this site! She spends time on it everyday so she may as well be a moderator for the site!! I have seen little updates and things she has put up on the site such as her park maps and things to share with everyone and that was awesome! She even updated a few of the coaster fact sheets on the site that may not have been the bets before she fixed them up.
02-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Um...Thanks Kyle..... :oops:

I Have No Homeboy.
02-02-2010, 11:08 PM

Smurf Mountain Wrote:OH? Nikki wants to be a moderator for KDfansite? thats a good idea!! Nikki would make an awesome moderator! she knows alot about Kings Dominion and enjoys being on this site! She spends time on it everyday so she may as well be a moderator for the site!! I have seen little updates and things she has put up on the site such as her park maps and things to share with everyone and that was awesome! She even updated a few of the coaster fact sheets on the site that may not have been the bets before she fixed them up.

I totally agree! :-)

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
02-03-2010, 07:31 PM

^ Thanks you guys are so sweet!

I Have No Homeboy.
02-04-2010, 07:12 PM

I LOVE U NIKKI! Smile

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Operator
04-11-2010, 09:01 AM

Gretting's KD Fans, I'm pretty sure most of you all know me, if not--I'm Tony. I was the founder/Admin on "KDLive!" when it shortly existed, and also a mod on other non theme/amusement sites. I know a little sumin-sumin, lol. KD has been my home park since I was born--worked there for several of years in the past and presently work for Haunt going on the 4th year. Feel free to shot me a PM if anything is needed! SEE YA ON THE MIDWAY!!

04-11-2010, 10:15 PM

Hey Smurf Moutain!!! IS THIS THE LINE FOR THE TRIPLE SPIN?!?!??! LOL

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM

Hello everybody! my name's Dan and i'm a new moderator here at kdfansite. kings dominion has been my beloved home park all my life, so i'm psyched to lend a hand maintaining this community.

i'm a software engineer, a gamer, a punk rocker, a father, a thrill seeker, a tauren shaman, and a trekkie. my favorite movie is "babe" (the citizen kane of talking pig movies).
05-27-2010, 01:18 PM

Hi guys! I'm Nikki and I'm a new moderator as well! Kings Dominion is my life obsession - I go as much as I possibly can! I collect old Maps and Brochures. Right now I'm up to 56! My co-workers get tired of hearing about how much I loooooove Kings Dominion! Big Grin
I'm 24 years old, work fulltime in Childcare and go to school part time at VCU. Hmm...anything else you want to know just ask! Big Grin

I Have No Homeboy.
05-27-2010, 01:20 PM

I guess I round out the new trio of mods. My name is John, work full time, school full time and have a full time family. I have been going to KD for as long as I can remember. Let's have fun!!
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Hi all! I'm David. I'm the other new moderator. I joined KD Fansite shortly after it started, and this is my 700th post here. Before that, I posted on several of Kings Dominion's past fansites, including A&M PKD, PkdPlace, KDSource, KDConnection, and I think there were some others too. I was pleased to hear that Clint was starting a fansite for Kings Dominion and would stay committed to making it a great site!

I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and have worked in various software engineering jobs since I graduated. In college, I took my electives in astronomy - hence my user name in the theme park community, a tribute to the first widely-known black hole candidate, Cygnus X-1.

I started going to Kings Dominion annually in 1992, and I think the only year I didn't go was the year that CBS owned the park. Although my home park geographically is Six Flags America, I haven't been there since the first year that Six Flags owned that park. I am happy to call Kings Dominion my home park, and 2010 is my third consecutive season as a season pass holder.

Apart from work and theme parks, I also play pick-up basketball games almost every Monday, follow Major and Minor League Baseball, stay active in my church, read a lot, study Tagalog, and listen to many kinds of music.